go back

do_action Orlando

WordPress Orlando logo

WordPress Orlando

event on Meetup.com

@ Full Sail Labs

Due to the COVID-19 outbreak that just won't quit, this event has been postponed.


Over the course of one day, groups of volunteers from the Orlando WordPress community will come together to plan, design, and build a new professional website for local non-profit organizations at no cost! Giving these organizations a successful online presence better enables them to expand their mission and grow their community.

If you would like to be involved in this charity hackathon, please fill out one or more of the following forms. Be sure to share with friends and co-workers too!


We have no fixed sponsorship amounts and will accept anything from $100 and above. Please email Sam at [masked] for more info!

Please note this is an all day event. Meals, refreshments, and snacks will be provided. More details coming soon.

If you have questions, please message Sam Garner via Meetup or Slack.

You can learn more about do_action here:


* Our do_action page is live! https://doaction.org/event/orlando-2020/
* We're excited to announce that our caffeine fuel for the day will be graciously donated by Foxtail Coffee Co.
* Lunch will be catered by the Dixie Dharma food truck!
* Dinner will be catered by Black Bean Deli!
* 3/13/20 - Event postponed due to COVID-19. New date will be announced ASAP!
* 7/14/20 - A new date has not yet been confirmed but we are still working on it and looking into possible outdoor options. Thank you for your patience.
* 8/17/20 - Full Sail announced they're not scheduling any on campus events for the rest of 2020.
* 1/15/21 - COVID is still going strong but with a vaccine there's finally hope. This event will happen!!
* 4/26/21 - Full Sail is finally looking at the possibility of opening parts of campus again!
* 8/20/21 - Still no events at Full Sail.
* 10/11/21 - Still no events at Full Sail.
* 11/2/21 - Full Sail is open to small events again!
* 12/31/21 - Omicron is not messing around.
* 3/13/22 - If I can't make it happen at Full Sail in the next few months I will settle for a different venue.
* 6/5/22 - Finally giving up on Full Sail and looking for new venues.